Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God's Purpose

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:20-22


Do you listen to God's purpose or do you follow what you "feel" like you should do. God tells us that to everything there is a reason and even non christians use this term often. I followed my mind and what I thought was the best decisions for me for a long time without consulting God and I seemed disappointed with the outcome the majority of the time. But EVERYTIME I took the time to pray and ask for Gods guidance and I followed his guidance I felt satisfied and the things in my life began to come easier. I am learning to walk by faith and not fear. I cast my cares to him but it takes more than just praying about things I have to walk in faith that God is going to be there and show me the way. We never know what tommorow beholds and how the devil is going to try and attack us but as long as we hold our heads up and fall to our knees and have faith we can move mountains and people can be raised from the dead. I have a joy in my heart that nobody could give me except God. Thank him everyday for your blessings and walk by faith in him.

No comments: